Personal Ministries Goals 2009
- Increase the percentage of church members spending time in daily Bible study and prayer.
- Encourage every member to reach at least one person for Jesus and bring them into fellowship with God’s family by the end of the year.
- Help us share the gospel message of Jesus’ second coming by distributing tracts/literature every 3rd Sabbath every other month.
- Come join us as we visit the Rest Homes and other establishments every first Sabbath of the month.
- Involve each member in at least one annual evangelistic event.
- Creatively use technology and communication channels - radio, television, the internet and publications to reach every person locally and globally with the gospel.
- Challenge church members to take ownership of inviting people to church through mailing invitations, telephone calls and personal visits.